Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Room

So I just went to post about the project I just finished and I realized that I have not posted in quite a while. So long in fact that I did not even post about my craft room being completed. So 1st I will post my pics of my new craft room. Then I will posted about my 1st major project finished in the room.
This white shelf was bought over 5 years ago when a craft store was closing out in St. John's. I always knew I wanted a craft room and it was only $20 so we bought it and stored it in my parents house until we had our own place to put it. It is very heavy and had to be taken apart to be brought across the island. We lugged every piece up over our stairs spend a night putting it together only to find that it was practical but it didn't look quite right. 

So we clear it out, took it apart and lugged it back downstairs. God I love my husband!

The store I was working at closed up and so I got these shelves to replace that old white one. Doesn't this look a lot better?

Behind the curtains is all my filing cabinets and things for school. It is simply perfect for me!

I finally have a cabinet large enough to fit my 12x 12 papers into. I just love that it can hold my albums, tools, papers and projects I am working on. Everything is just so tidy.

Some final touches to make the room even more mine. DH  put up the light for me isn't it just perfect?

I now have the most wonderful room to work away in, I also have a fantastic little supervisor watching over my work. Now if he would only stay on the clear part of the desk and not lie on my papers, not chase my wire when I am making jewelry, and would stop throw his hair everywhere when I am working with my clay, everything would be awesome. But we can't have it all now can we? 
Tee hee I don't think I would change anything anyway, I just love him!

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! Looks AMAZING! So what happened to the white shelve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolli: The white shelf has been taken apart again and placed into the basement. I don't know what will happen to it now.

    ReplyDelete