Sunday, May 2, 2010

3rd one today go me!

Well I did not take pics of the baby card I made but I (we) finished the floor today! Well we finished sanding the floor anyway. I am so excited! Now all we have to do sweep and vacuum everything again (only did this a million times already) prime the walls, stain and varnish the floors, prime and paint the ceiling, paint the walls and then we get to move everything in and I will have my new craft room! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh only took us 16 months so far. tee hee

Thought I should post a few more things that I did this month  sorry last month now (April)
For this layout I got to play with the embossing power again. I use to hate stamping, I thought it was so messy and to be honest. ugly looking. I have recently took it up again and have found a new love in embossing. For this layout I even mixed a couple of powers and got a really cool rough texture look for the dark paws. It actually looks like paws that have stepped into mud. very cool. I also found my collage maker for my computer and got to play with that for this layout combining the pictures of the dogs to give an over look at each of the dogs personality's. I then cut out each of the colored photos and lay them in around the b/w photos. It took a while to do but I really like the over all look of the final page.


Bad photo but you can see the over all idea. Not some of my best work but I had a lot of fun doing it,as this page was all white when I started. This was a couple of girls getting together to play with stamps and ink (chalk ink is awesome!) We tried a new technique and this was my finished product.

This is a easel card I made for a friends birthday it is an easy card to make but looks so elegant. 
In this position it can just be a work of art and depending  on how you decorate it, it could be displayed for a while. 
Slide it back just a little more and it displays your message. I just love this card, it looks wonderful and is practical. 


This was a layout I did for a class at the shop. My co-worker taught me how to make the "grunge" flowers and this is is the layout I worked them into. The flowers are super easy to make and the fun part is the messy you make them the better they come out. The rest of the work was done with the help from the wonderful cricut expression. I will own one someday when I make lots of money selling my cards. ya right. A girl can dream right?
There is so much more I could show you but I think I will wait for another night when I have not posted 3 post in one day, and when I have not been as creative as I have been the last little while. 
Off to putter on the internet for a little while and then off to bed. Tomorrow is work and working on my soon to be wick, awesome craft room.  Night 

0 comments:

Post a Comment