Friday, May 7, 2010

Diary post (sorry)

I know I said I was going to use this blog for my crafts and various projects I am working on, but I really need to write a small blog about me. I don't have time to make a new blog for this so it is going here. (New blog to come titled :failed woman)

We all have those "Ah Ha" moments in live, and most of the time they are good moments right? Well today I had an Ah Ha moment and it left me feeling really crappy. My Ah Ha moment came while looking in the mirror, followed by a "shit your fat."

I have known for quite a while that I am over weight, that I could do to lose some weight, larger then average however you want to say I am carry more fat then I should be. But for some reason I have not been obsessed with it, yes I tried to lose weight every now and again to feel healthy and what not but I have really thought of myself as ugly. Today I was trying on clothes (you know taking out the summer stuff) and noticed that it all seemed a little snug. It was not until I went to the mirror and saw I looked like did it hit me. "Damn girl, your really, really fat, and it kind-of makes you ugly."   I was shocked, hurt and let down. WH always tells me that I am beautiful, sexy ... What is wrong with him does he not see the blob I have turned into?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh o.k even self pity for one day. That is all I am going to allow myself to think about this today. Now I am going to have to do something about it. I am going to change this!

Sorry for the non craft/ project blog but it was really bugging me.

2 comments:

  1. Aww hon, you aren't alone. You don't know how many times i have done that in my entire lifetime, cause you know, I have always been a big gal. :-/ But Dane seems to keep me in check by telling me all the time that I am beautiful. It helps to have someone in your life that can say that to you, and I know he means it. You aren't beautiful Sabrina... you're GORGEOUS. :-) *hugs* And trust me, if you come home this summer berry pickin'? You will loose a tonne of weight. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you listen here missy - you DO NOT need to apologize for a blog update of any sort (unless it's some drunken post with incriminating photos of friends). ;)

    But seriously, you're a beautiful person inside and out and you need to be happy with yourself. If you're not happy with your current self (and I've gone through the same thing), then it's ok to set a few goals and motivations. Take small steps and reward yourself along the way.

    Please don't beat yourself up. I've been there (and have been there a lot lately) and it doesn't help. Remember how awesome you are and think of the great things currently in your life.

    Maybe you could make a list of the positives happening right now (it could be anything from the great things you've done with the house, your wonderful marriage, your adorable pets, etc.).
    Heck, you could write a blog post about it! :)

    ReplyDelete