Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finally found my way back.

O.K folks welcome to Brie's Handmade Hobbies. I have been avoided setting up a blog account forever thinking know one would read it, or care. However a friend of mine has been pushing me to set one up and after reading her's, and find out that other friends have blogs as well, I decided that it does not matter if everyone under the sun reads it. It is a way for my friends/family to see what I have been doing, it is for me, a way to document my life experiences and to remember and learn from what I am do at this moment in time.
Thanks Lori for kicking my ass in gear.
I shall be posting more about my art in later post, this was just to get me started and to stop putting it off. I am off now with WH to check out the local flea market and to see if it might be a good venue for me to start selling some of my work. I will repost back later.

1 comment: